Whatever it is you’re going through right now, I am here to help you talk through it and make sense of it all. You could be battling with any of these things:
- Low self confidence or self-esteem
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- A life crisis
- A general feeling of being lost or trapped
Counselling helps people with a range of challenges. As every person and challenge is different, I use a variety of techniques to help each individual in a way that best serves them. They include:
- Person Centred counselling: we create a space and rapport for your mind to trust our work and let go of its coping mechanisms with active listening at the heart of it.
- Transactional Analysis: we explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours to help you understand why you act or feel the way that you do
- NLP: a programming tool that helps you understand the connection between the vocabulary you use, your feelings and ultimately, the way you behave. Making changes accordingly can help you change your life and achieve your goals.
If we feel that you could benefit from other complementary therapies – like hypnotherapy – we can explore that too.
Some people only need a single appointment. Others see me for months or years as and when they need my support. This is a safe, nurturing space that has one aim: to help you be a happier, healthier, better you.
Sessions can be conducted face to face in Great Missenden or remotely via Zoom. Each session lasts one hour and costs £80.
Every one of my clients is unique and my work with you is tailored to meet your needs. I can support and reassure you, give you the skills you need to help you become a better you.
Hypnotherapy + counselling to lose weight for good, one-on-one or in groups.
Couple and family counselling to find yourself & each other again.
Talking therapies to give you the support you need for depression, PTSD, bereavement and self-esteem issues.
Free yourself from stress, anxiety, phobias or bad habits with hypnotherapy and other complementary therapies.
Find a place for your loss – so you can carry on with life and eventually find acceptance.
Enjoy the Healing Art of Reiki – Deep Relaxation. Reiki can trigger your body’s own ability to heal itself.